This is a fantastic 1864 Cast Iron Antique Parlor Stove with all original components.
- Manufacturer: Abendroth Brothers
- Antique (circa 1864)
- Cast iron material
- Reads "Abendroth Brothers, New York" on front
- Decorative cast design on face, back, and sides
- (3) cast iron cabriole-style removable legs
- Includes original stove plate and lifter handle
- Includes original ash access cover, which also functions as a air damper
- An internal wood grate is not included, but it's uncertain if it ever had one
- Fantastic condition with little to no cosmetic wear
- This piece is an impressive piece of American history that was produced when Abraham Lincoln was still alive!
- Dimensions: 15" W x 27" H x 23" D
- Approx weight: Less than 40 lbs
- Condition: Excellent, with age-appropriate patina (complete with no cracks or broken components)
Seller's Comment: "This stove has been in our family for 52 years. Mom always just used it as an interesting side table and conversation showpiece."